We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of running our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. All personal information we collect is either supplied by yourself or by your web browser.
Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
· Registration: In order for you to use Pinpedia's advanced services, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information (including your full name, country and e-mail address).
· Currency Information: To provide a localised experiance we ask you to supply us with your local currency information. This allows you to view the prices in a relavent amount.
· We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Pinpedia and Google (through it's analytics program) automatically receives and record certain 'traffic data' on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We use this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
· Pinpedia may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
· Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
We will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission. We will only send e-mails to your verifyed e-mail address with your permission (this includes subscriptions and forgotten password information).
Keeping Information Secure
Your Pinpedia account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.