Average Prices: USD $1,200 to $2,000
Manufacturer: Sega Pinball, Incorporated (1994-1999)
Produced: October, 1995
Production Run: 0 units
Machine Type: Solid State Electronic
MPU: Sega/Stern Whitestar
Design by: Joe Kaminkow, Joe Balcer
Art by: Mark Raneses, Jeff Busch
Dots/Animation by: Jack Liddon, Kurt Andersen
Mechanics by: Joe Balcer, John Borg, Rob Hurtado
Music by: Brian Schmidt
Sound by: Brian Schmidt
Software by: Lonnie D. Ropp, Orin Day
Apollo 13 is a 1995 pinball game designed by Joe Kaminkow, Joe Balcer and released by Sega Pinball, Incorporated (1994-1999)
- "Sega Pinball, the Revolution Has Begun."
- "I Believe this will be Our Finest Hour."
- "`Apollo 13 the Pinball' is on the Launch Pad with All Systems Go!"
- "Reliability.We Are Go!"
- "Launch Control, this is Sega Pinball.Apollo 13 is Go For Launch!"
- "Earnings.We're Go!"
- "Quality Control.Go Flight!"
- "The First Game in the Universe with 13 Ball Multiball!"